Come and Visit, Darlings! The Wine Cellar is Always Open.

Aunt Messy is Happy to dispense Advice along with Various Aperitifs and Treats! All you have to Do to Contact Her is send an e-mail to: onemessylady@gmail.com .

Friday, October 23, 2009

Hello, Darlings!



(Photo copyright 2009, all rights reserved)


Oh my Dears, How I have Missed You! It Seems so Long since I've Spoken to any of You and I Feel I've been Dreadfully Neglectful! I have been Terribly Busy, but that is No Excuse for Treating my friends so Shabbily! Please accept my Apologies as I try to Make Amends.

Those of You who have Read my Letters before no doubt Know that I have been in the Throes of Renovating a Darling Flat in Paris. I Believe that my Last Missive describes a Room which had been Walled Over. For those of You who Don't Recall this, I will Merely tell you that there was a Discrepancy in the Size of Two Rooms along a Hallway, and the Length of the Hallway. My Dear Brother Osgood noted this and Removed the Wallboard one Evening, discovering a Small Study that had been Inexplicably Hidden.

It was a Delightful Mystery, of Course, and I Much Enjoyed Solving it! I will Tell you More about it at a Later Date, though. This is just a Short Note to Let you Know that I have moved with the rest of my Dear Friends from Slate to this Lovely new Home and am Looking Forward to Dispensing advice and Relaxing Beverages as I Always Have.

If you Wish to Contact me, send an E-Mail to: onemessylady@gmail.com. My Darling Niece will Forward it to Me. We will have Such Fun, I know it!

1 comment:

  1. As the mother of the cool niece I can attest to the fact that she in fact has been away much to the chagrin of her niece. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete